Reasons you should get the iPhone 4S
Apple just announced the iPhone 4S three days ago. Many people were a little upset, including me, that it wasn’t the iPhone 5 with an all new design. Well, all that aside, the iPhone 4S’s upgraded internals make it well worth your money to purchase it on Oct. 14th. Here are 10 reasons you should get the iPhone 4S:
- 8 MP Camera, you can replace your point and shoot with the camera packed into this phone. Here are some untouched(not edited with software) pictures taken with the iPhone 4S:
- Records 1080p Video, example here.
- Siri – This is the all new smart assistant that helps get things done. Talk to Siri just like a normal person: “Where’s the closest gas station?”, ”What’s the weather like tomorrow.”
- Dual core A5 processors, makes the iPhone 4S twice as fast as the 4 and graphics are 7 times faster.
- World phone(AT&T only), has both GSM & CDMA capability allowing it to be used anywhere in the world with one carrier.
- 64GB worth of data can be stored on it, movie and music lovers rejoice!
- iOS 5, one of the simplest most easy to use OS’s out there.
- iCloud, stores your music, photos, apps, mail, contacts, calendars, documents, and more. Wirelessly updates your phones software automatically.
- Airplay Mirroring, will now allow you to mirror your games from your iPhone onto your TV, granted you have an Apple TV.
- It’s just plain awesome!